EAC – Certification

We take the headaches out of obtaining the right compliance and certification for your products. We can swiftly and cost-effectively obtain the vital EAC Certification that you need in order to sell your goods in the Eurasian Customs Union.

If your company’s exporting to Russia, Kazakhstan, and other markets within the Customs Union, you must comply with the Technical Regulations for the Customs Union (TR CU). This is pretty straightforward and we can arrange everything for you. You will usually receive a Declaration or Certificate of Conformity, or a Letter of Exemption. Occasionally, additional documents may be needed such as State Registrations.

And for industries such as oil and gas, a factory audit may be required. Having your own certification puts you in control, instead of your distributor. And it’s easier than you think. To find out what you need, free of charge, just ask Albion. We will do the research and get back to you with what you need, what it will cost, and how long it will take.